Kawasaki KLX 140 Features.
KKawasaki KLX 140 Models are entry level off-road motrbikes. They provide confident handling with the 144cc engines. It comes with a push button electric start facility, strong Chassis to pass through trails. It provides smooth power for the rider to travel any where they want to explore.
It provides fun for the youngsters and the grown ups..
Push button electric start for quick start.
4 Stroke, SOHC, 144cc air-cooled engine.
5-speed transmission with manual clutch
Low 30.7-inch seat height.
7.1 inches of front and rear suspension travel to soak up bumps
For braking power, it comes with. front and rear disc brakes. They can provide strong progressive stopping power.
Power of Kawasaki KLX140
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled
- Displacement: 144cc
- Bore x Stroke; 58.0 x 54.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Keihin PB20
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Five-speed with wet multi-disc manual clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 33mm telescopic fork/7.1 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® linkage system and single shock with 5-way preload adjustability/7.1 in
- Front Tire: 70/100-17
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Front Brakes: Single 220mm petal disc with a dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 186mm petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel, box-section perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 27/3.3 in
- Overall Length: 71.7 in
- Overall Width: 31.1 in
- Overall Height: 41.3 in
- Ground Clearance: 9.3 in
- Seat Height: 30.7 in
- Curb Weight: 205.0 lb*
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal
- Wheelbase: 49.6 in
- Color Choices: Lime Green