Kawasaki KX 450 Features.
The KX450 motorcycle is the most powerful, lightweight, and agile dirt bike. It was developed from the highest levels of racing, this championship bike has advanced technology sourced straight from the world’s premier race team another reason why the KX450F is The Bike That Builds Champions. This Kawasaki KX450 motorcycle can be imported to Sri Lanka in this year 2022 for riding in the motocross circuits. It is necessary to get import permit for it and it can't be used on roads.
Available Color: Lime Green
- Starting: Electric.
- Factory-style launch control system increases the chance of getting a good start by helping New frame
- Easy Engine Tuning: DFI Setting Data Selection
- Li-ion Battery
- Adjustable Ergonomics
- Finger follower valve actuation
- Stronger Brakes
- Increased Front/Rear Traction
- Slim, Ergonomic Bodywork
- Factory-Inspired Tuning
- Factory Styling
- Light Weight & Light, Nimble Handling
- Adjustable Footpeg Position
- Large-Diameter Coil-Spring Fork
- Hydraulic Clutch
Handheld KX FI calibration Kit.(US$ 719.95)
• Handheld KX FI calibration controller eliminates need for laptop and 12V battery at the track
• Allows the user to adjust fuel and ignition settings for ultimate performance
• Can store up to 7 preset maps for different tracks
Launch Control Mode.
Maximizes Traction and Acceleration to Get Out Of the Gate.
• Race-team-derived feature for grabbing the holeshot
• Engages with a press of a button
• Functions in first and second gears
• Precise ignition timing helps ensure quicker acceleration with less slippage
Kawasaki KX 450 Specifications.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke Single Cylinder.
- Displacement: 449cc
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Valve System: DOHC, 4 valves
- Fuel System: Fuel injection: Ø 44 mm x 1
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Starting: Electric Start
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication, semi dry sump
- Transmission: 5-speed, return
- Wheelbase: 1,485 mm
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: ø49 mm inverted telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping. / 305 mm
- Rear Suspension / Travel: Uni-Trak with adjustable dual-range (high/low speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping and adjustable preload. / 307 mm
- Front Tyre: 80/100-21
- Rear Tyre: 120/80-19 63M
- Front Brakes: Single semi-floating 270mm Braking petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 240mm Braking petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 27.6°/5.0 in/122mm
- L x W x H: 2,185 x 830 x 1,275 mm
- Ground Clearance: 340 mm / 13.2 in
- Seat Height: 955 mm / 37.4 in
- Curb Weight: 110.0 kg / 239.8 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 6.2 Lt / 1.66 gal