Year Model: 2020 | 2019
Price in USA: US$ 8,399+
India Price: 7.43 lakh
Kawasaki KX 250 is provided with dual Injectors. For those who want get out of the crowed Kawasaki has provided their "Kawasaki Launch Control Mode". Also it comes with a stable chassis and enduring performance on the tracks. This race winner motorbike comes with a 249cc engine. It is best performance with sharp handling and precise control. It provides factory-level technology and into the ranks of champions with the KX250. Popularity of the KX 250 is on the rise after the model started to capture pole positions in racing events. Many riders prefer this model due to the availability of launch control mode. This allows the rider to leave behind the other riders at the starting point. On site device to fine tune the bike. Also Available Kawasaki KX250 F.
249cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single with Dual Injectors.
Slimmer, lighter aluminium perimeter frame.
Adjustable footpeg position
Uni-Trak rear suspension
Adjustable handlebar position
FI Setting Data Selection
Slimmer, flatter rider interface
Setting-adjustable motocross ECU
Large-diameter brake discs
Race-ready front suspension
Launch Control Mode
Separate Function front Fork (SFF) Type 2
With more supercross and pro motocross wins than all other OEMs combined, no one else comes close to the championship-winning power and race-ready technology of the Kawasaki KX250. The tradition continues in the 2019 KX250,
This is the Bike that builds champions.
• Kawasaki’s handheld FI controller eliminates need for computer at the track. (Sold Seperately as accessory)
• Adjust fuel mapping and ignition settings with factory precision
• Controller enables you to store up to 7 preset maps for different tracks and conditions
• This technology derived from Kawasaki factory race teams
• Activate it with the push of a button
• Precise ignition timing helps optimize traction, minimizing slippage
• Functions in first and second gears, automatically disengages in third gear.
• Got the Control Mode to Get out of the Gate.