Year Model: 2023 | 2022
Price in USA: US$ 8,499+
India Price: Rs 799,000/-
Kawasaki KX 250 is provided with dual Fuel Injectors for superb performance in the motocross track. For those who want to get out of the crowed at the starting point, Kawasaki has provided their "Kawasaki Launch Control Mode". Also it comes with a stable chassis and enduring performance and it is considered as one of the best motocross Motorbike in the 250cc competitions. This race winner comes with a liquid cooled 249cc 4 stroke engine. It is best performance with sharp handling and precise control. It provides factory-level technology and into the ranks of champions with the KX250. Popularity of the KX 250 is on the rise after the model started to capture pole positions in racing events. Many riders prefer this model due to the availability of launch control mode. This allows the rider to leave behind the other riders at the starting point. On site device to fine tune the bike.
Also Available Kawasaki KX250 X -US$ 8.599
2023 Year Model.
249cc liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single with Dual Injectors.
Fine-Tuned Suspension and Brake Components
Lightweight Aluminium Perimeter Frame
Slim, Ergonomic Bodywork
Adjustable footpeg position
Uni-Trak rear suspension
Adjustable handlebar position
FI Setting Data Selection
Slimmer, flatter rider interface
Setting-adjustable motocross ECU
Large-diameter brake discs
Race-ready front suspension
Launch Control Mode
Separate Function front Fork (SFF) Type 2
With more supercross and pro motocross wins than all other OEMs combined, no one else comes close to the championship-winning power and race-ready technology of the Kawasaki KX250. The tradition continues in the 2019 KX250,
This is the Bike that builds champions.
• Kawasaki’s handheld FI controller eliminates need for computer at the track. (Sold Seperately as accessory)
• Adjust fuel mapping and ignition settings with factory precision
• Controller enables you to store up to 7 preset maps for different tracks and conditions
• This technology derived from Kawasaki factory race teams
• Activate it with the push of a button
• Precise ignition timing helps optimize traction, minimizing slippage
• Functions in first and second gears, automatically disengages in third gear.
• Got the Control Mode to Get out of the Gate.
Price: NON-ABS: $7,749 / ABS: $8,249
NON-ABS: $6,899 / ABS: $7,199
Price: NON-ABS: $4,999 / ABS: $5,299
Price: NON-ABS: $5,299 / ABS: $5,599
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change.