Price in USA: US$ 7,749+
Available Year Models: 2019
Kawasaki KX 250 is a stable chassis and enduring performance on the tracks. This race winner motorbike comes with a 249cc engine. It is best perfoer with sharp handling and precise control. It provides factory-level technology and into the ranks of champions with the KX250. Popularity of the KX 250 is on the rise after the model started to capture pole positions in racing events. Many riders prefer this model due to the availability of launch control mode. This allows the rider to leave behind the other riders at the starting point. On site device yo fine tune the bike.
249cc 4-stroke engine with innovative dual-injector fuel injection system
Lightweight aluminum perimeter frame
Fully adjustable Showa suspensionVehicle Features:
Flat seat profile and minimal bodywork
ERGO-FIT adjustable handlebar and footpegs
KX FI Calibration Kit (Hand held)
Launch Control Mode
With more supercross and pro motocross wins than all other OEMs combined, no one else comes close to the championship-winning power and race-ready technology of the Kawasaki KX250. The tradition continues in the 2019 KX250,
This is The Bike That Builds Champions.
• Kawasaki’s handheld FI controller eliminates need for computer at the track. (Sold Seperately as accessory)
• Adjust fuel mapping and ignition settings with factory precision
• Controller enables you to store up to 7 preset maps for different tracks and conditions
Got the Control Mode to Get out of the Gate.
• This technology derived from Kawasaki factory race teams
• Activate it with the push of a button
• Precise ignition timing helps optimize traction, minimizing slippage
• Functions in first and second gears, automaticallydisengages in third gear