Kawasaki KX 450 Features.
As per Kawasaki " Absolutely nobody can exceed the championship legacy of Kawasaki and the KX motorcycle. KX owns more combined professional 250cc and 450cc AMA National Motocross and Supercross titles than any other manufacturer."
Champions model which had emerged as podium position holder year after year in the motocross racing sector.
Power of Kawasaki KX-450
- Engine : 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement : 449cc
- Bore x Stroke : 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio : 12.5:1
- Fuel System : DFI with 44mm Keihin throttle body
- Ignition : Digital CDI with electric start
- Transmission : 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive : Chain
Kawasaki KX 450 Performance.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel : 49mm inverted coil-spring telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping/12.0 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel : New Uni-Trak® with adjustable dual-range (high/low-speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping and adjustable preload/12.1 in
- Front Tyre : 80/100-21
- Rear Tyre : 120/80-19
- Front Brakes : Single semi-floating 270mm Braking® petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes : Single 250mm Braking® petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type : Aluminum perimeter
- Rake / Trail : 27.6°/4.8 in
- Overall Length : 86.0 in
- Overall Width : 32.7 in
- Overall Height : 50.2 in
- Ground Clearance : 13.4 in
- Seat Height : 37.6 in
- Curb Weight : 232.3 lb without fuel / 242.4 lb**
- Fuel Capacity : 1.64 gal
- Wheelbase : 58.5 in
- Color Choices : Lime Green