Suzuki RM-Z250 motorbike is one of the best performers in the off road and race tracks under 250cc class with its four stroke, liquid cooled Engine. The yellow and blue line colored RM-Z250 motorbike is designed after the Suzuki's MXGP machine and features and performance like it.. The machine is made to be light weight along with superior Torque to travel fast in any condition. This motorbike is easy to control and perfect for balancing on the track. When the rider want to compete in races need not to worry much as he can have the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control to be in lead. This is a popular Trail motorbike in the USA, Australia, and Europe Currently this particular model is not avaiablr in Sri Lanka. Rich kids can import them for fun riding in tracks and on roads. In India and UAE Suzuki motorcycle lovers are waiting for the release of the 2022 year model of the Suzuki RM-Z250 motocross Model. In the mean time this model is now available in the USA as year model 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019 models.
Suzuki RM-Z450 Price in India: Rs 8.31 lakh
Features of Suzuki RM-Z250
- RM-Z250 engine is perfect for mid-range power and torque is enhanced while maximum power is maintained. Smooth power delivery and linear for easier control.
- Two types of launch mode system from Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC).
- Three Stage Control through S-HAC for the engine’s power delivery to the starting conditions.
1. Initial moment of launch,
2. Re-adjusts timing to moves through the starting area.
3. Then Adjust for longer primary acceleration period.
- Black anodized Excel aluminum rims to withstand rugged racing of Supercross, Motocross and off-road conditions.
- Latest air forks KYB PSF2 Pneumatic front fork uses air chambers instead of steel springs. (For light weight,) Adjustable air forks with a hand-pump.
- KYB brand rear shock absorber
- Handlebars - Renthal aluminum Fatbar.
- New adjustable Cam Chain tensioner to reduce friction and to increases durability.
- Factory Developed Piston, rings and Pin
- Race Type Cams in the Engine.
- Riders can adjust the engine performance to suit Rich or Lean Fuel by adding any of the two additional fuel-setting couplers easily plugged in trackside.
RM Z250 Specifications.